Composites Design, Analysis & Manufacturing Job Oriented Training is carefully prepared such that you won’t be dis-appointed with the amount of learning practical aspects of composite materials, manufacturing processes and industry specific design rules & best practices.
From 9:30 until 17:30 Timezone:India/Bombay Bombay, Calcutta, Madras, New Delhi time
At MAFTREE Composites Training Facility, M/s Fibetec Enterprises
Puthur village, Mappedu Rd, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600126
3000 (Deposit 3000 per person)
MAFTREE / firstname.lastname@example.org
MAFTREE is a ISO 9001:2015 accredited MSME recognised company established in 2009 and has been very successful in pioneering the advanced composites research, development and skills training for aerospace, automotive, railway, wind turbine and ship building industries.
As part of Three-Fives initiative, we have launched a bespoke job oriented training in smaller groups of 10-12 at our brand-new training facility at M/s Fibtec Enterprises, Chennai. This 5-days intensive training is happening during summer semester holidays for whole day between 9:30-5:30 hours whereby the trainee will go through design, tooling and design concepts for composites product development then do a fabrication, trimming and finishing.
The job-oriented training is organised such that you will be able to explore and do activities more indpendantly:
- Basics of composite materials and forms of supply
- Mould preparation, layup, assembly and curing
- Composite design principles including material selection and strength allowables
- Stress analysis of composites for light weight product development and optimisation
- Manufacturing principles including material and process qualifications
- Finite element analysis of composite structures - 3D laminate property cards
- Failure strength analysis and sizing of aircraft components
Places are limited so hurry up to register now. You can pay online via PayPal or PayUMoney (email@example.com) or pay on arrival at the venue. Prior Registration is compulsory for admittance to the event.
Registration is closed