Register for this event
Enter the details below
https://www.maftree.org/product/finite-element-analysis/22 Jun 2021
MAFTREE is an ISO 9001:2015 accredited MSME recognized company established in 2009 and has been very successful in pioneering the advanced composites research, development, and skills training for aerospace, automotive, railway, wind turbine, and shipbuilding industries.
What this course covers?
1. How to set up a simulation, how to prepare a model, how to define fixture and loads, how to
create a mesh, how to run simulation and how to analyze results of Stress, Displacement and Strain of
the Solid body.
2. You will learn how to define your own mesh, how to run multiple simulations, how to calculate
stresses and strains at specific point of the model, how to create XY plots, how to re-modify model
depending on the simulation results and how to create reports of the simulation study.
3. How to analyze planar symmetrical and circular symmetrical models using advanced tools. Those
tools are huge help in saving the time and memory.
4. How to perform a static analysis of a shell body. There are compared two cases, one when object
under analysis is created with surface tools and the second case when is created with sheet metal
5. How to perform a static analysis of a frame body where body is treated like a truss. There are two
examples. In first one body is created with weldments tools and in the second body is created with
Extruded Boss feature.
6. How to perform a static analysis of a frame body where body is treated like a beam. It is presented
how to set up a simulation, what is the difference between beam and truss and how to present the
This course will equip you with basic tools and techniques of Finite Element Analysis as well some
basic theory of Finite Element Analysis. Upon completion of this course you will be able to perform
analysis of solid objects, shells, beams and trusses on the basic to intermediate level.
Places are limited so hurry up to register now. Prior Registration is compulsory for admittance to the event.