Composites Design & Manufacturing Hands-on Workshop is carefully prepared such that you won’t be dis-appointed with the amount of learning about composite materials, manufacturing processes and industry specific design rules & best practices. Workshop includes a live demonstration of matched-die closed moulding. All participants will receive a certificate of attendance as well as a free access to our composites expertise to your projects and practical problem solving.
From 12:30 until 17:30
At Tamilnadu Small and Tiny Industries Association (TANSTIA), Chennai
10, G.S.T. Road, Guindy, Chennai - 600 032
500 (Deposit 500 per person)
MAFTREE / firstname.lastname@example.org
MAFTREE is a ISO 9001:2015 accredited MSME recognised company established in 2009 and has been very successful in pioneering the advanced composites research, development and skills training for aerospace, automotive, railway, wind turbine and ship building industries.
This one-day interactive practical workshop is carefully prepared such that you won’t be dis-appointed with the amount of learning materials and physical showcase including a live demonstration of matched-die closed moulding using Glass Fabrics and Epoxy resins. The workshop content is developed by subject matter experts in the aerospace industry and delivered by experienced trainers from MAFTREE.
The workshop is organised in the following sessions:
- Introduction of trainers and participants about their expected learning objective
- Basics of composite materials and forms of supply
- Practical demonstration – Mould preparation, layup, assembly and curing
- Fundamental composite design rules and design principles including material selection and strength allowables
- Stress analysis of composites for light weight product development and optimisation
- Manufacturing principles including material and process qualifications
- Practical demonstration – De-bulking and discussions on possible improvements
- Open discussions and brainstorming for practical questions relating to composites design, analysis and manufacturing
Places are limited so hurry up to register now. You can pay online via PayPal (email@example.com) or pay on arrival at the venue. Prior Registration is compulsory for admittance to the event.
Registration is closed