The International Journal of Vehicle Structures and Systems (IJVSS) is a quarterly journal and is published by MechAero Foundation for Technical Research & Education Excellence (MAFTREE), based in Chennai, India. MAFTREE is engaged in promoting the advancement of technical research and education in the field of mechanical, aerospace, automotive and its related branches of engineering, science, and technology. IJVSS disseminates high quality original research and review papers, case studies, technical notes and book reviews. All published papers in this journal will have undergone rigorous peer review. IJVSS was founded in 2009 and is available in Print (ISSN 0975-3060) and Online (ISSN 0975-3540) versions.
The prime focus of the IJVSS is given to the subjects of modelling, analysis, design, simulation, optimization and testing of structures and systems of the following:
- Automotive vehicle including scooter, auto, car, motor sport and racing vehicles;
- Truck, trailer and heavy vehicles for road transport;
- Rail, bus, tram, emerging transit and hybrid vehicle;
- Terrain vehicle, armoured vehicle, construction vehicle & Unmanned Ground Vehicle;
- Aircraft, launch vehicle, missile, airship, spacecraft and space exploration vehicle;
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and Micro Aerial Vehicle;
- Marine vehicle, ships, yachts and under water vehicles.
IJVSS is currently indexed in Elsevier Scopus, EI COMPENDEX, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts, Index Copernicus, CiteSeerX, ProQuest Engineering Journals, ProQuest Illustrata, Indian Citation Index, EBSCO Host, Google Scholar, OAI Harvester, and TRB – Transportation Research Information Service. Our application for indexing with ISI Web of Science is in process with Thomson Reuters. MAFTREE is a member of Publishers International Linking Association and IJVSS is fully compliant with CrossRef DoI: 10.4273/ijvss citation linking. This will give our papers worldwide access and recognition.