Are you a Masters Student, PhD researcher, academic faculty or senior R&D engineer within industry and wanted to learn the best practices, dos and don’ts when publishing your research work for peer reviewed international journals?
Then look no further, come and join this two hours free online course that was put together by renowned technical editors and well established authors. The course covers the following topics:
1. Context and title selection
3. Critical assessment of literature
4. Devising the originality and pitching innovation in your work
5. Illustrating the means and methods
6. Discussion and assessment of results including graphical data
7. Concluding remarks
Date: 07 February 2020
Venue: Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s College of Engineering, Pune
MAFTREE is a ISO 9001:2015 accredited MSME recognised company established in 2009 and has been very successful in pioneering the advanced composites research, development and skills training for aerospace, automotive, railway, wind turbine and ship building industries.
This one-day interactive practical workshop is carefully prepared such that you won’t be dis-appointed with the amount of learning materials and physical showcase including a live demonstration of matched-die closed moulding using Glass Fabrics and Epoxy resins. All participants will receive a certificate of attendance as well as a free access to our composites expertise to your projects and practical problem solving.
The workshop is organised in the following sessions:
- Introduction of trainers and participants about their expected learning objective
- Basics of composite materials and forms of supply
- Practical demonstration – Mould preparation, layup, assembly and curing
- Fundamental composite design rules and design principles including material selection and strength allowables
- Stress analysis of composites for light weight product development and optimisation
- Manufacturing principles including material and process qualifications
- Practical demonstration – De-bulking and discussions on possible improvements
- Open discussions and brainstorming for practical questions relating to composites design, analysis and manufacturing