Skills India estimates that out of 1.5 million engineering graduates who are coming out of academic stream, only 7% of them that is 1 out of 13, has the required skills by the Indian industry. MAFTREE is a recognised player within composites industry and our research collaboration is on continuous growth in the last 3 years. In 2017, MAFTREE became an accredited employer to take 2 aeronautical engineering graduates under National Apprenticeship Training Scheme with Board of Apprenticeship Training Southern Region (BOAT) Government of India. We have imparted skills and training to a 200+ beneficiaries in the last two years especially in the area of composites design, analysis, manufacturing and FEA of aerospace & automotive structures. Our technical excellence framework cover broad range of training topics as well as bespoke skills development related to composites.
We play our part through bespoke skills development and training. All our trainings are held at our Chennai training centre. Hostel facilities are available for outstation trainees. Some of our courses can also be conducted at universities and industries. Our key training modules are:
- Certified Research & Innovation Professional
- Certified Research & Innovation Leader
- Introductory Certificate in Composites
- Certificate in Comp. Design, Analysis & Mfg.
- Introductory Certificate in FEA
- Introductory Certificate in CFD
- Certificate in FEA & Optimisation
- CAE Master class – 5 days, winter/summer
- Certificate in Adv. Excel & VBA programming
- Certificate in CAE Automation with Python & TCL
- Certified Composite Technician, ACMA USA
- Professional Simulation Engineer Certification, NAFEMS
- AMIE and AMAeSI study support